KADO ULTAH UNIK COM

KADO ULTAH UNIK COM

Senin, 08 Februari 2010

MARC by Marc Jacobs Leola Zip Hobo

marcbymarcjacobs_leolahobo.jpg

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a Marc Jacobs bag, by either the diffusion line or the main one! Actually, I've never been excited by a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. This Leola Hobo is the perfect mix of trendy playfulness and polished design. The zipper has undeniably replaced the studs this season but instead of randomly throwing zippers for the sake of the trend, this design incorporates it in elegant asymmetrical style.
$495 at Neiman Marcus

2 komentar:

  1. keren bgt,
    how much???

    BalasHapus
  2. I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it.
    I have you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…
    My blog football news

    BalasHapus

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008